|Flow::||15--2500Nm3/h||Air compressor::||Altas Copco|
|Pressure::||0.1-0.6 Mpa||Usage::||Ammonia cracking|
industrial gas generators,
portable nitrogen generator
High Pressure Nitrogen Generator With Atlas Copcp Air Compressor / Gas Storage Tank
Now, nitrogen gas has been used widely in gas drilling of the oil-gas well, three oil production operations, well completion, well repair, pressure upkeep and gas storage. And the inertia of nitrogen and the high pressured nitrogen can be in collecting gas and the sweep of piping system to prevent inflammable gas burning and the underground pipes of oil field being corroded.
I, Nitrogen generator system design
1. Compressed air system
Air compressor supply the raw material air for the nitrogen generator. The nitrogen making system need high quality,stable pressure and enough air consumption.Air compressor should use the reliable, maintenance easily,low noise,screw air compressor.
2. Pressure Swing Adsorption Nitrogen making system
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is an advanced gas separate technique,it is widely used in gas supply field in the world.
2 .1 Adsorbing material
Adsorbing material is the center part of PSA nitrogen generator,Normally use the the Carbon Molecular Sieve,it can adsorb the oxygen,CO2,water in the air,but can’t adsorb the nitrogen..
2.2 PSA principal
Because O2 and N2 these two gas molecule have diffusion rate difference on the molecule sieve surface,O2 smaller diameter can diffuse faster,most of them inlet micropore of CMS,the large diameter N2 diffuse slowly,less of them can inlet ,use this adsorption difference come true O2 and N2 separate.
2.3 PSA N2 making processing
(1) Inlet air:The air compressor press the air into transporting pipe,then use the compressed air clarification system to remove the water,oil,dust and so on,reach to air buffer tank,then pass through air buffer tank into two adsorption tower.
(2) Adsorption: When air inlet adsorption tower,during the pressure function,O2 and CO2 be adsorbed quickly.Formed N2 near the outlet position.
(3) Air outlet :When the adsorption process working in the best status(Adsorption N2:O2 is the smallest),open the outlet valve,transport the N2 into N2 buffer tank.
(4) Average pressure:After finished exhaust,rest some N2 in the tower,so let it into another tower adsorb again with new air.This process is finished when the pressure of two tower is the same,so called average pressure.
(5) Exhaust :After average pressure finished,need to releasing the air which adsorb by CMS to be ready for next adsorption,the programme will open the air releasing valve automatically,let the pressure in the tower back to the original status,meanwhile release the O2,CO2,so than the CMS can adsorb new air again.
(6) These two tower exchange work can got N2 purity 99.9 %
3. Fully intelligent, automated, easier to operate
Microcomputer control and (industrial computer system) touch screen control are built in the machine. From the microcomputer touch screen, we can understand the nitrogen generator as follows:
(1) Real-time working condition, total running time, working process and opening and closing statement of the valve.
(2) When operating, just need to turn on and off the machine, set the parameters and view the system fault information through the touch screen.
It truly realizes the unattended duty, intelligent and automated operation of the equipment. It can function as the real-time monitoring equipment of the user’s control room. If required, we can monitor distantly parameters such as the flow of finished nitrogen, purity, pressure in the user’s DCS system.
Main parts of nitrogen generator
|PSA adsorption tower||Professional design||2pieces/10kg||Special pressure vessel manufacturer|
|Carbon Molecular Sieve||MSC-3KT-172||3500kg||Takeda Japan|
|Vortex airflow distributor||Professional design||2 pieces||Technical Carbotech from Germany|
|Self complement compact device||Professional design||2sets||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|single unit processing part||/||1 set||SMC-Japan|
|Sample pressure reduce valve||/||1 piece||SMC-Japan|
|Direct current 24V power||/||1 set||Taiwan-Mingwei|
|DN100||5 pieces||Burkert Germany Burkert Germany|
|Magnetic valve||4V210-24V||10 pieces||Taiwan Airtac|
|Metal flow meter||LZZ-50||1 piece||Changzhou Shuanghuan|
|Control system||TPC7062K||1set||(color touch screen )Kunlun Tongtai|
|Muffler||TY-500X||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|Pipe valve system||bprofessional produce||1 set||Jiangyin Tongyue|
|PLC controller||S7-200||1 set||Siemens Germany|
|Nitrogen analyzer||P860-4N||1 set||Shanghai Changai|
R & D Achievements obtained:
The enterprise attaches great importance to technological innovation and intellectual property protection work. Up to now, there have been a total of 9 patents declared, 7 of which have been authorized.
|serial number||Patent No.||Patent No.( Accept No.)||patent families|
|1||PSA highly efficient starting device||Patent No.:ZL 2010 2 0139342.9||utility model|
|2||Automatic control system of nitrogen generator with frequency conversion||Patent No.:ZL 2012 2 0408277.4||utility model|
|3||Exhaust gas recycling and utilization device||Patent No.:ZL 2013 2 0867590.9||utility model|
|4||Automatic control device for nitrogen purity||Patent No.:ZL 2013 2 0867632.9||utility model|
|5||PSA constant pressure constant regeneration system||Patent No.:ZL 2010 2 0139343.3||utility model|
|6||PSA cyclone umbrella type honeycomb air flow diffusion device||Patent No.:ZL 2013 2 0139344.8||utility model|
|7||PSA low decibel silencer||Patent No.:ZL 2013 209 39345.2||utility model|
|8||Top gathering fountain type gas collecting device||Patent No.:ZL 2010 2 0569506.1||utility model|
|9||Dynamic cylinder pressing device||Patent No.:ZL 2011 2 0015073.X||utility model|